Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy girls





































Just had my Sunday class at Berrima
Patchwork and the girls have been very busy while I was away as you can see from the pics. How many different versions have I seen of the Mariners quilt and yet every one is beautiful.
The same class is continuing next month with my Quilt-as-you-go Noodle Box quilt (ring the store if you're interested) then a whole new year starts in February with classes every third weekend of the month ie. Saturday and Sunday. I will be sleeping over!
Click on the pic and check out the applique on the red and white Mariners - it is superb! I'm pretty sure it will be entered in next year's Sydney Quilt Show - if not I'll be asking questions!
I've picked up some classes at Ribbons and Rainbows in Blackheath, one of the longest running patchwork shops in NSW. Every Tuesday morning for the moment - maybe more later.
Call in if you are in the Mountains - it's a beautiful shop , jam-packed with all sorts of goodies. My friend Nerida is the manager and has been like a new broom to the place.




1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...am quite tempted to sleep over also....decisions decisions...blackheath or berrima...both gorgeous places.

    i adore the pink medallion style one...although i guess they are all technically medallions really?

    ReplyDelete