Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Catching up

Lots of pics today from classes before the big holiday. This is Ann's Mariners combination - Mariners Garden with a Mariners Madness border! This is the 1st one I've seen using both patterns. Well done Ann - why didn't I think of that?
I start back to classes tomorrow - it's been a long break and my head's not really with it yet.
I'm sure I will just pick up where I left off.

This is Carol's NYB quilt for her grand-daughter. I think she was a bit out of her comfort zone with this but she's persevered and I think it looks just right for a young lady.
I especially love the Kaffe border fabric. I wonder did Carol actually buy this one. It is perfect.


Caroline in my Friday class has been working on these blocks for quite a while and collecting fabric for the quilt for an even longer time.
Aren't they stunning. It's not til you can have a vertical look at some projects that you get the full impact. And of course when you stick with something for so long often you get sick of looking at it!
I think they are fantastic.


These guys are from my Berrima class - don't they look great.
Same pattern, so many different looks. The girls have done a wonderful amount of homework and I'm off to Berrima this Sunday to see them all again - they'll probably be finished the whole quilt by now having missed the September class.
PLEASE click on the SEWnSELL button on the left to take you to my on-line shop!!
I'm selling quilts that have been teaching samples and are now excess to my requirements and will have lots of patterns on there shortly.
Leave me a comment as to how you think it looks.


1 comment: