Monday, November 22, 2010

Class pics

Check out the bulldogs on motorbikes!

Kay's beautiful, soft medallion - all those hexagons.

Jennifer won the race at Berrima this weekend with a great finish

Love the colour contrast in Dianne's WIP

Soft and pretty

This and the following pic are both from Sandra - put your sunnies on!


Lots of variety from the Birds in Paradise class which finished at Berrima this weekend.
I'm not back there til February next year starting with the circle sampler AKA "Lots of Dots".
If the truth be known I'm still writing the patterns for the 26 blocks in the quilt - as Tam said yesterday That's Ok I only need to be a day ahead of my students!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I was gushing over the teddy fabric and now I'm laughing so much at the bull dog fabric! Too funny!!! Don't all those Birds of Paradise quilts look amazing done in so many different colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete