Friday, September 30, 2011

Lots of pics today from recent classes.....

Bronwyn's lovely Mariners

Bonnie's very patriotic NYB's

We had a special guest last Saturday class - Alice's grandson Brayden joined us and made a start on this beautiful tablecloth for his mum. Well done Brayden you're a keeper!

Margaret has been busy with two versions of Emperors Wheel - what a great eye-spy quilt.


Jenny's camp project all done.

Marrianne's Mariners quilted and bound - beautiful.

QAYG Noodle box blocks


This is Bev's from Toowoomba - love the different approach to the outside scallops and the quilting is amazing.
Bev was one of the tutors at Quilting on the Downs.
Linda sent me this You tube link about sewing machine needles - take the time to look, it is very interesting.

http://youtu.be/4U48srIlnWg
On the 3rd Thursday of each month I have a class at the new Hobbysew store at Top Ryde shopping centre. It's a great venue with tons of fabric and a cafe in store. If you're in the mood for a fun class come along. You can do any of my quilts - ring the store for details.
On the Hobbysew front I also have 2 days of workshops at Hobbysew Belconnen on 29-30 October.
Come and make a basic mariners compass block or some New York Beauty blocks - both are an introduction to foundation piecing which I'm sure you'd enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. saludos desde EspaƱa, son unos bloques preciosos, me encantan todos los trabajos que haceis.

    Muchas felicidades. Te invito a que conozcas mi blog: dosfotografosenapuros.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I see the projects people are up to on your blog I think to myself, I've got to make one like that, and that one, and that... Lots of inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete