Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year and then some

Happy New Year to everyone who visits my blog. May it be a good one for you all!
I spent the break at the beach - oh so good! and with lots of family - even better.
And I've had time to sew - clothes and quilts and read several good books.
What a shame the idyl will end soon.
Even had time to put some new patterns in my etsy shop.
Check them out.
This is DEAUVILLE - lovely appliqued dresden plates and oak leaf reel blocks.
Makes up to a double bed size with that lovely large print border.

DEVILS CLAW - large blocks that go together quickly to make a big quilt.
A good one for those reproduction prints.

FAUX WEDDING RING - get the look of that old favourite without the curved piecing!
Appliqued curves and foundation pieced sashing - too easy.

And this is NOUGHTS AND CROSSES - what a great scrap buster.
I hope you have a look at the shop - you might even find your new project for 2012.
On another note check out the latest edition of Australian Patchwork and Quilting Vol 21, No 1.
On page 54 there's a lovely article about my Lots of Dots quilt which is being released end of January as a Block-of-the-month through Hobbysew stores in Sydney.
You can buy the program over 12 months with fabric (chosen by me) through the stores or the whole 12 months of patterns through my etsy store.
Keep your eye on this blog for more dsetails soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Noughts and Crosses quilt and also the Lots of Dots. I wasn't going to start anything new this year, but you may have put that on the backburner....lol

    ReplyDelete